Compile Error for w7500x

Hello Everyone ~
May you give some helps.
I use the Keil V5.37 (lastest). And I made a new project with wiznet library (GPIO_IOToggle), then compile this project.
But when I compiled, the error occured
The error are
"../W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cm0.h(527): error: unknown type name ‘inline’
__STATIC_INLINE void NVIC_DisableIRQ(IRQn_Type IRQn)
^
…/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cm0.h(92): note: expanded from macro ‘__STATIC_INLINE’

• #define __STATIC_INLINE static inline*
  •                              ^*

…/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cm0.h(543): error: unknown type name ‘inline’
static inline uint32_t NVIC_GetPendingIRQ(IRQn_Type IRQn)

•   ^*

…/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cm0.h(543): error: expected ‘;’ after top level declarator
static inline uint32_t NVIC_GetPendingIRQ(IRQn_Type IRQn) "

Do you know the reason for this error? how can I fix it?
Thanks a lot

Hi~

Is it correct to download the file from GitHub - Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib: Standard peripherals library for the W7500x?
I’ve tried compiling using this example, and it works, and no errors occur.
I use Keil V5.31 version.

I think you need to check about included path in keil program.

Hi Mr. Kim
I am using the the latest of w7500 library from your library. (the same your link).
And I did all steps from your web " How to make W7500 Keil Project", and of course the included path in keil program.

../W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cmInstr.h(336): error: unknown type name ‘inline’
attribute( ( always_inline ) ) __STATIC_INLINE void __WFI(void)

And for your idea, with the above error, which of the included path I have to include in the program?