Compile Error for w7500x

Hello Everyone ~
May you give some helps.
I use the Keil V5.37 (lastest). And I made a new project with wiznet library (GPIO_IOToggle), then compile this project.
But when I compiled, the error occured
The error are
"../W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cm0.h(527): error: unknown type name ‘inline’
__STATIC_INLINE void NVIC_DisableIRQ(IRQn_Type IRQn)
^
…/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cm0.h(92): note: expanded from macro ‘__STATIC_INLINE’

• #define __STATIC_INLINE static inline*
  •                              ^*

…/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cm0.h(543): error: unknown type name ‘inline’
static inline uint32_t NVIC_GetPendingIRQ(IRQn_Type IRQn)

•   ^*

…/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cm0.h(543): error: expected ‘;’ after top level declarator
static inline uint32_t NVIC_GetPendingIRQ(IRQn_Type IRQn) "

Do you know the reason for this error? how can I fix it?
Thanks a lot

Hi~

Is it correct to download the file from GitHub - Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib: Standard peripherals library for the W7500x?
I’ve tried compiling using this example, and it works, and no errors occur.
I use Keil V5.31 version.

I think you need to check about included path in keil program.

Hi Mr. Kim
I am using the the latest of w7500 library from your library. (the same your link).
And I did all steps from your web " How to make W7500 Keil Project", and of course the included path in keil program.

../W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib-master/Libraries/CMSIS/Include\core_cmInstr.h(336): error: unknown type name ‘inline’
attribute( ( always_inline ) ) __STATIC_INLINE void __WFI(void)

And for your idea, with the above error, which of the included path I have to include in the program?

Faced the same behaviour with V5.38a.

Keil ARM-MDK releases of version 5.37 and newer do not contain the ARM Compiler V5 anymore.

The W7500x Libraries are using language extensions which aren‘t supported by the ARM Compiler V6, to fix this issue you have to install the V5 Compiler separately and select it in your project settings. Otherwise you have to stay with ARM-MDK V5.36 or older.