PHY Connection and Led Error

When i plug the ethernet cable to RJ45, no led are blinking or lightning and i cannot see any connection warning on my pc. Nevertheless, i can communicate with chip via SPI bus.
I attached my schematic.

Edit: Which conditions are needed to light leds ?

PS: I set SEN pin by MCU.
aa.pdf (158 KB)

Additional info:
When I measure 1.8Vout , i see 1.75 volts.

Hello,
I have used the WIZ811MJ module and just put to 1 with a 10K the /CS line to put the module in SPI mode, then you have to move the /RESET to 0 and back to 1 and then after connecting to the network the LEDs flash accordingly without further action.
I did not look good if the pattern you used definitely have to take as a reference the module that I told you and start from there. I see from the pdf that we are a little too much pull-up resistors and with the WIZ811MJ module does not serve.

[quote=“Coccoliso”]Hello,
I have used the WIZ811MJ module and just put to 1 with a 10K the /CS line to put the module in SPI mode, then you have to move the /RESET to 0 and back to 1 and then after connecting to the network the LEDs flash accordingly without further action.
I did not look good if the pattern you used definitely have to take as a reference the module that I told you and start from there. I see from the pdf that we are a little too much pull-up resistors and with the WIZ811MJ module does not serve.[/quote]

I put 3.3v to /CS pin directly from MCU output pin.
I connect chip to network after that, i reset chip but nothing is changed. I suspect PHY because i can communicate with chip via SPI i can open socket, get socket’s state but nothing on physical side.
Can RESET_BG pin cause such a problem ? I connect it to ground with 12.25 kohm not 12.3 kohm.

I use kosmodrom.com.ua/pdf/HR911105A.pdf this ethernet connector and i use normal and cross ethernet cables. May the cable be broken or cross connection break chip’s phy ?

Hello,
if you intend to use the chip only in SPI mode you should put the / CS directly to Vcc since this is that first of all requires the communication mode.
The value of this resistor is insignificant … I think from 4,7K to 47K all values are identical.
To connect ETH instead be careful if you connect to a hub, a router or PC.
Routers ( and most of hubs) verify the signals and are capable of performing the switch between the TX and RX in the case of cross or not cross cable rj45.
On WIZ811MJ wiznet mount this [url]http://www.i-vis.co.jp/pdf/wiznet/tcpip_chip/magjack/BS-RB10005(005-00).pdf[/url]

[quote=“Coccoliso”]Hello,
if you intend to use the chip only in SPI mode you should put the / CS directly to Vcc since this is that first of all requires the communication mode.
The value of this resistor is insignificant … I think from 4,7K to 47K all values are identical.
To connect ETH instead be careful if you connect to a hub, a router or PC.
Routers ( and most of hubs) verify the signals and are capable of performing the switch between the TX and RX in the case of cross or not cross cable rj45.
On WIZ811MJ wiznet mount this [url]http://www.i-vis.co.jp/pdf/wiznet/tcpip_chip/magjack/BS-RB10005(005-00).pdf[/url][/quote]
My RJ45’s transformer is 1CT:1CT but the kit’s 1:1 . May that difference be the problem ?

Finally, i solved the problem. Tx and Rx transformers’ common pins must be connected to 3.3v.