Device(LED board) + WizFi250 (AP Mode, TCP server Data Mode) firmware 126.96.36.199
Tablet (Android) Client Mode
Everything works fine until loss of Wi-Fi range.
When WiFi range is restored I can’t exchange data beetween device and tablet.
To restore connection a have to:
- switch do Command mode (+++)
- close socket (AT+SMGMT=0)
- switch to Data mode (AT+SDATA)
sometime I have to dissconet (AT+WLEAVE) and connect again (AT+WJOIN).
The main prolem is that at WizFi250 side I don’t have any information that Clinet loss the range.
Also in Command mode there no information about it.
I make simple test (loss range emulation):
- connect tablet to WiFi
- make any transmission data or command mode from Android application
- disssconect WIFI in tablet configuration, (application is still working)
WizFi250 don,t receive any information about dissconection
- connect WiFi again
5.Link is broken , I cant send any infrmation from Tablet to WizFi250
Ia any workaround for this problem?
Is any timeout to close open socket?
(Sorry for my bad english)