WIZ550S2E configuration tool and AT commands

Hi

I am using the WIZ550S2E module linked to my microcontroller with an uart to send it AT commands.
I use the AT command AT+NOPEN to open a socket (as client) on a distant server.

I see that the configuration tool allows to configure the local port, the remote port and the host ip.
However, when I use the AT+NOPEN command from my microcontroller, I see that I have to fill fields corresponding to the local port, the destination port and the destination ip, or else I receive the error [F,3,4]

I do not understand why I have to fill these fields on this AT command because they are supposed to be already known by the WIZnet module. Maybe I missed something about the link between the configuration tool and the AT command ?

Can i get the value of the local port, the destination port and the destination ip, configured with the tool, using a special AT command? I do not want that all network informations being stored in my microcontroller (if I have to change these informations, I want to use the configuration tool instead of reprogramming my microntroller).

Thanks

Hi.

Refer to wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=pro … l_en:exam2
You can modify IP setting from dynamic IP to static IP.

1. Please reset a target.
  2. Insert +++
  3. Insert AT+NSTAT\r\n
  4. Insert AT+NSET=S,192.168.0.100,255.255.255.0,192.168.0.1\r\n
  5. Insert AT+NSTAT\r\n
  6. Insert AT+NOPEN=C,192.168.0.3,5000\r\n
  7. Insert AT+NSOCK=0\r\n
  8. Insert AT+NSEND=0,4\r\n
  9. Insert test\r\n
  10. Insert AT+NCLOSE=0\r\n

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
But I see in your example that we have to fill the fields “destination _ip” and “destination_port” in the AT+NOPEN command (“192.168.0.3” and “5000” in your example).
Do we have to fill these fields in all cases with this AT command ? Because with your configuration tool, we can fill the fields “Host IP” and “Remote Port” and according to your documents they represent the “Peer system’s IP address / socket’s port number, which WIZ550S2E connects(or sends) to, when its operating mode is “Client mode”,“Mixed mode” or “UDP mode””
So, as I configured and use my WIZ550S2E module in Client mode, I just want to know if we can get and use these informations filled with the configuration tool when using the command “AT+NOPEN” (send a AT+NOPEN=C, for example) ?
I do not want to store the destination adress ip and the the destination port number in my microcontroller if it is possible.

Thanks

Hi,
For your exemple, how can the Host IP value (192.168.11.101) can be read with AT command?
Best regards
Mich

No wiznet support?

Hi

In Host IP case, you must use a configuration tool.
There is no command in AT mode for Host IP and port.

Thanks.