WIZ550S2E Modes

Is´t posible to use WIZ550S2E in transparent mode? (in a similar way that WIZ10xSR)
If possible, how is the switching method between transparent and AT command modes?

Another question: what is the nHWTRIG pin function?

thanks in advance!

Hi.

1. switching mode
    WIZ550S2E operates in two mode that AT Command and Data.
    To change from Data mode to the AT Command, you can send Triger Code(defalt(in HEX) 2B, 2B, 2B).
    To change from the AT Command to Data mode, you can send AT Command(AT+MDATA).

2. nHWTRIG
    nHWTRIG ON : enter the bootloader configuration status.
    nHWTRIG OFF : enter the Application status.

Ok Ricky, many thanks!
What is the default mode at boot up?

Hi, all

I tested WIZ550S2E in data mode with Packing Conditions option (Time). I input 1000 in this field but when I send 5 symbols through UART to WIZ550S2E I see in Wireshark 5 packets with minimal length = 60 bytes and only one byte in every packet. 1000 (ms) as I believe means 1 sec time. Is it Software error ?

Hi~

i can’t understand your question correctly.

first, as you believe 1000 is 1 second.

and Packing Conditions time process

time-------------------------------serial--------------------------------------ethernet--------------------------------------------------------------------------
↓ your keyboard input [data 1] -----> WIZ550S2E[data 1] -------------------------------------> Some Server/Client
↓ your keyboard input [data 2] -----> WIZ550S2E[data 1, data 2] ---------------------------> Some Server/Client
↓ your keyboard input [data 3] -----> WIZ550S2E[data 1, data 2, data 3] ------------------> Some Server/Client
↓ your keyboard input [data 4] -----> WIZ550S2E[data 1, data 2, data 3, data 4] --------> Some Server/Client
↓ -------------------------------- if you don’t keyboard input, count the condition time value----------------------------------------------------------
↓ -----------------------------------------------------if condition time value over ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
↓ ------------------------------------------>WIZ550S2E --------------------------------------------> Some Server/Client[data 1, data 2, data 3, data 4]
[color=#BFFFBF] ↓ ------------------------------------------>WIZ550S2E[data 1, data 2, data 3, data 4] ---------> Some Server/Client[data 1, data 2, data 3, data 4][/color]

thanks.