WizFi 630 - Can't connect to other Wifi using Serial-Command

Because of your Suggest in your QnA-Answer to use this Forum, i transfer my Issue to this Thread.:

Hello!

All commands used so far (except the “GF”-Command) work correctly.
And as I tried to mention:
The “GF”-Command correctly adds a specific Profile, but doesn’t activate it. …It doesn’t log in to the Wifi which is specified by the Profle.

Kind regards,
Christian Grunbacher

[quote]
Dear customer.
Thanks for your interest in WizFi630.

Please, confirm all command doesn’t work or specific command you said doesn’t work.

P.S. : We open WIZwiki forum.
index.php
We take care of it a lot.
So, use it a lot, please.

Thanks.
WIZnet.

[quote]
Hello!
I need to configure my WizFi630 through the Serial-Command-Interface and stumbled over following Problem:
When Using the Wizfi630 in Client(Station)-Mode, i can’t connect to another Wifi.
-> The Command “GI” can’t be used, because the target-AP broadcasts a WPA-PSK-Network and no WEP
-> The Command “GU” (although it is suggested in the manual) can’t be used in client(station)-Mode.
-> So my only chance to connect is by creating a Profile using the “GF” command.
-> Creating a Profile with the correct settings works, but the WiZi630 doesn’t connect to it…
-> …unless i go to the Web-Interface log in and click on the “Profile” section. (nothing else)
…But i in my Application i have to connect to a Wifi by using serial-commands and no Web-Interface-Inputs.

I would be very thankful if you could help me with this problem!
[/quote][/quote]

In the meantime, i discovered following (ugly) workaround:
Sending the Command restarts the WizFi and after that, it connects to the WiFi which i have configured previously with the <GF1…> Command.

But… this leads me to the next Problem:
I Cannot delete Profiles using the <GF0…> Command. -> I always get the Error <2> (“Command Parameter is mismatch”).
(And yes, i sticked to the given Example in the Manual which says to use the Set-Profile Command like <GF0_test-ssid_0_3_1_1_12345> …but of course with the correct parameters after “<GF0_” )

So my application can only connect to max. 2 WiFi’s (or 1 if WizFi doesn’t check both configured profiles on startup)!
And afterwards i would have to restore Factory-Defaults and reconfigure all settings again… :frowning:

(((which leads to the next problem: The Serial-Command-Interface doesn’t provide Commands to configure any Firewall-Settings :cry: )))

Dear customer
Thanks for your interest in WizFi630.

If you want to delete profile using command, you have to use command parameter like <GF0_SSID>.
If enter <GF0_SSID> correctly, WizFi630 will return message.

Thanks
WIZnet

Dear Support,

thank you for your answer!

This solved my Problem, regarding the deletion of Profiles.
(Maybe you should correct this Command in the Serial-Command-Guide located at:
wiznet.co.kr/Admin_Root/UpLo … %201.2.pdf )