Pin capacitance

Hello,

There is no information in datasheet about the pin capacitance (in pF) (for the W5300 host bus bus). Is there additional documentation with this kind of information ?

Thank you

M. Barrey

Hello, barrey.

There is no details in datasheet.

We handle it with reference Schematic in our web site.

[url]http://www.wiznet.co.kr/product-item/w5300/[/url]

here’s URL. you can find that zip file on right side var, under the datasheet.

I hope it is what you are looking for.

If any questions or want more information, feel free to ask.

Thank you

Lawrence.

Hi,
Thank you Lawrence for your reply, but I already looked at this document, and it’s doesn’t answer my question.
In fact, I have several devices connected to my host processor (the W5300 is one of them), and I had 2 questions :

• check if there are not too much devices connected on the bus, (too much capacitance that would slow down the signal, and too much capacitance compare with the processor capability)
  • how to adjust the drive strength of the processor pads (there is a setting on that processor).

Since several devices don’t have any information about their pin capacitance (the W300 is one of them), I simply check with an oscilloscope (I take into account that the oscilloscope probe have his capacitance too :wink: ), and I adjust the drive strength. Hopefully, it’s seems that I far from having too much capacitance… :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, that would be great to have that kind of information in datasheet: we could check this before making a prototype…

Guillaume Barrey