WizFi210 EVB Connection time out

Hi,

I have a WizFi210 connected with a MCU and the WizFi210 EVB communicates with a PC over TCP/IP and a AP.
My problem is, the connection is very unstable. So after a view minutes the WizFi210 Board shut down the WIFI connection (the blue LEDs are off) to the AP. Is there any solution or command to reconnect the board if the connection gets lost?

Thanks

CGP

Hi

There are the commands to reconnect to the AP server when the connection is lost.

AT+XAR = interval time to reconnect (seconds)

AT+WAUTO
AT+NAUTO
ATA

AT&W = 0 // this command can save the profile #0
AT&Y = 0 // when power is up, the profile #0 must be set using this command.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply,

is this command available for both the WizFi220 and 210 Evalboard?

Thanks

Hi,

I have tested the XAR command but if I go out of the range of the AP from the router, the connection gets lost and the WizFi220 EVB give the following massage back: “Disassociation Event”.
When I go back in the range of the AP, the board did not reconnect.

My used the following commands:

AT+WD
[OK]
AT+WAUTO=0,CAMPUS02-WizFi
[OK]
AT+WAUTH=0
[OK]
AT+WWPA=12345678
[OK]
AT+NDHCP=0
[OK]
AT+NSET=192.168.2.101,255.255.255.0,192.168.2.1
[OK]
AT+NAUTO=1,1,5101
[OK]
AT+XDUM=0
[OK]
ATC1
[OK]
AT+XAR=10
[OK]
AT&W0
[OK]
AT&Y0
[OK]

Thanks

Hi,

I tried it your issued.
But I didn’t find a specific issue. Auto re-connection is well done.

When I tried 2 cases.

1. Shut down the connected AP.
  2. Detach the Antenna in connected AP.

So, I guess you have to check on the AT+WS(scan command) and RSSI value when you go out of range of the AP. (without XAR command)
And go back in the range of the AP and check over the RSSI value for success the scan the AP.

If not, you have to set the reset operation in your F/W source code when the connection was lost.

Thanks

Hi,

which firmware do you use and which board?
And the indication of the reconnection of the board is, when the 2 blue LEDs are glow?

What happen, if I am to long out of range with the board?

If the board sends the massage disassociation Event, is it then also possible to reconnect?

I have attached an image of my AT+WS command.

and I attached also an image of my stored profile.

Thanks

I want to know something related with your problem which firmware do you use and which board?
And the indication of the reconnection of the board is, when the 2 blue LEDs are glow?
What happen, if I am to long out of range with the board?
If the board sends the massage disassociation Event, is it then also possible to reconnect?