Hi, is there any setting for data packing in WizFi250, base on time, character received or size? I can’t find any. I formerly used Wiz610 which supported that setting.
User data 1460 bytes in MAX buffer(1500bytes).
There are 2 modes for sending data.
- Command mode.
- Data mode.
If you want to know 2 modes, refer to the following link
wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=pro … _data_mode
Data packing condition in the data mode.
- Depends on the Nagle time. => en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagle%27s_algorithm
- Default Nagle time in WizFi250 is 100ms
Data packing condition in the command mode.
- Before sending data, you have to fix the data size like below.
- AT+SSEND=0,100 => it means that WizFi250 send the 100bytes data to [socket 0]
- You just send the 100bytes data followed by AT+SSEND=0,100
- Then, WizFi250 send to air the data when it received 100bytes from the serial interface.