Wizfi210 can't connect to IPhone AP

Hi!,
I’ve a Problem.
When I’m trying to connect the Wizfi210 to an IPhone Hotspot with a WPA2 encryption an error occur.
But when I am opening a Hotspot with an Android Phone with a WPA 2 encryption, the WI-FI Module can connect to the Hotspot and get a IP-Address from the DHCP Server.
I am using the following comands to configure the WIFI module, so it can connect to an AP with WPA2 encryption.

At                                                                              
[OK]                                                                            
AAttee00                                                                                                                                                   
[OK]                                                                            
AT+Xdum=0                                                                                                                                  
[OK]                                                                            
AT+BDATA=1                                                                                                                                 
[OK]                                                                            
AT+WD                                                                                                                                                
[OK]                                                                            
AT+NDHCP=1                                                                                                                                            
[OK]    
AT+WPAPSK= ,  // SSID+ Password generate a PSK-key                                                               
AT+WA=IPHONESSID                                                                                                                                                
[ERROR]

So my question is :
Did I forgot to configure something for the iPhone AP ? , or does the Wizfi210 doesn’t support iPhone Access Points.

Thanks for helping.

Best regards,
WOLF

Hello!

As I know, IPhone AP run with 802.11g mode.
But, WizFi210 associate to a AP with 802.11b.

Hi !
Ok ,thanks.

But in the requirements for using an iPhone Hotspot is written:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3574?viewlocale=en_US
and in the Overview of the Wizfi 210 is written:

http://www.wiznet.co.kr/Sub_Modules/en/product/product_detail.asp?Refid=730&page=1&cate1=5&cate2=38&cate3=0&pid=1132&cType=2#tab
I would interpret this as the Wizfi 210 can connect to an access point with 802.11b/g/n standard.
Or did I miss something ?

Best regards,
WOLF

Hi!

Above means that WizFi210 can associate to a AP with 802.11b.

So, if a AP doesn’t support 802.11b, Wizfi210 can’t associate to the AP.