Hi Eugeny, thanks for your reply.
- I changed LED part because I need to drive more LEDs in the final product (which also will be PWM-ed). I desoldered the mosfets to test if that would work, but it doesn’t. I get no link.
- Yes I did. For example, the power supply part was a direct copy of reference schematic. Now with the added resistors my schematic is equal to the reference schematic.
- OK, I added a pull down resister to pin 45.
- OK, I added pull up resistors to these pins.
- Yes, I’m able to read and write registers. On the 1,8V pin I measure 2,09V, maybe it’s a little high?
Even with the pull up and pull down resistors and removed mosfets I get no link. I’ve tested all w5200 pins, all are connected to the board ok.
I’ve measured Auto Negotiation pulses on all the w5200 phy pins (17/18, 20/21), but only with an ethernet cable is connected. Without cable I don’t measure these pulses (shouldn’t the w5200 also send negotiation pulses?).
I really have no clue where to look further or where the problem might occur