WizVSP Trouble

I was able to set up a virtual com port with the VSP software and it was working fine. After a while however, the com port disappeared in “device manager” and I was unable to connect with my 110sr. Opening the WizVSP app, the port is still listed, but I am unable to edit it… “Edit the connection error occurs” is displayed. I am also unable to create any new com ports.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the VSP software, and this has not corrected the problem. I have also noted that this same issue occurs on multiple workstations, so it is not confined to just one system.

Any help would be appreciated…

FYI, I am running Ver1.6.1

I apologize for late reply.

Please change the system time to the date on which the VSP program was installed. If the problem does not occur after the change, this is a bug in the VSP program we found. We are fully aware of it and looking for a solution.

Note that the latest version of the WizVSP program is v1.7.0, which supports Windows 10. (The above same problem has occurred and bug fix is in progress.)

We will reply as soon as the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Eric

I will give that a try, though it won’t really help me as running any of our systems with the wrong date or time causes a host of other issues for us. Please keep me updated on the fix, this is causing significant trouble for me.

As far as updating to the newest version goes, do I need to fill out and submit another form to download the latest version?

Dear daver,
I’ll reply to you on the progress of troubleshooting this post.
And, more information for how to download the Newest version of the WizVSP program will be posted in this post to you.

Regards,
Eric

Any progress here?

Dear, daver.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

It seems to take more time because the work process is more complicated than we thought.
We are currently in the process of being confirmed, so please wait a little longer.
If we have any visible progress, we will reply here.

I am really sorry.

Thank you.

Hello all,

Same issue, have you any updates please? I’m currently using ver. 1.7.0

Hello, radim.

The issue is currently underway.
We are in the final phase and will reply you if released.

Thanks.

The cause of the above problem is the WizVSP program registration key error.

We are preparing new 1.8.0 version WizVSP program that fixes the problem mentioned above.
In the next few days, we will guide you the download site through this post.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The download page for the WIZVSP program is currently running.

If you agree with the End User License Agreement for WIZVSP, you will be able to download the program and get a registration key. When registering the product with license agreement, the MAC address of the product in use and the email address of the contact person are required.

Please visit the following link:
http://wizvsp.wiznet.io