(W5500)TCP Client Connect not working with Arduino Library

Thanks for the feedback. But I asked about working with SSL \ TLS connection. I looked through the libraries you wrote about, but they don’t have support for secure connections?

Unfortunately no, they do not support SSL/TLS. This would require integrating with a TLS library such as Tropic SSL or possibly MBED TLS. Maybe there is a TLS/SSL library out there which a Client object created by the Wiznet library could be passed to.

wolfSSL supports SSL/TLS. I’ve integrated it with a W5500-based system running on a Cortex-M4 based system. Their software is open-source, but there’s a license fee for commercial use.

Ah, yes, how could I forget Wolf :wink: Do you happen to know of a good integration of Wolf SSL for Espressif by any chance? I’d like to connect a W5500 to an ESP32 and support MQTTS connections to cloud services over an ethernet connection. The ESP32 is really just there for a soft AP web interface for configuration and processor power really.

I haven’t personally worked with Espressif, but it appears that they support it. Just enable the definition of WOLFSSL_ESP32WROOM32_CRYPT in user_settings.h. They have a good forum that their employees monitor regularly, should you run into problems.