I’m using W5500 within an Arduino like Hardware configuration and I observe the following:
My device is set up as a Server which is set up in a one-to-one network (1 client, 1 Server)
- The server opens a socket and listens for clients
- The client connects to this socket
- The client sends fixed amount of bytes (9)
- The server replies to this with fixed length (63)
- The clients waits for 200ms
- Steps 3 to 5 are repeated.
No timeouts configured at all.
Everything works fine for some hours. Than the communication breaks down.
For debugging purposes I print out W5500 socket status if changed.
It prints me the following state changes:
0x00 -> 0x13
0x13 -> 0x14
0x14 -> 0x17
after some hours sending data back and forth it prints
0x17 -> 0x01
At this point, I’m not able to get any more data exchanged.
Since it is working for several hours I don’t know what is going wrong.
Due to other restrictions I’m not able to close and reopen the socket after every data transfer.
If you need any additional data I will provide it, please just ask.
At this time I have 4 devices running and all are showing the same behaviour.
Can anyone please help me.