How can we be sure that a socket may be closed ?

dear team,

it seem that when the W250 module is not too much stressed, i can close a TCP client socket as soon as i have send all data. in that case, the socket is right closed when i send the AT+SMGMT=x (x num of the socket).

but when the module is highly used (TCP server is running, and some other client sockets are running), if i try to close one of the client socket immediately after sending the data, i receive some [ERROR: INVALID INPUT] message.

is there any way to check the status of a specific socket ? if not, a new AT command may be useful !?
something like AT+SMGMT=x? will return if the socket “x” can be closed ? if all data are send …?

or i can ask differently :

• we send AT+SEND=X,Y (send Y data on the socket X)
  • we send Y data
    ==> when we receive the OK, does it mean that ALL data are really send and we can close the socket X ?

W250 firmware : 9.0.5.3

thanks, regards
Phil

Hi pill.

AT+SMGMT=x command designed to close the socket directly.
but now that command is not working in your cases.
I think that your service condition seems to givelots of stress to WizFi250 module.
as you know, WizFi250 is not designed to stand a lot of stress.

Hi Daniel,

where it is writing that your product is not designed for “lot of stress” !!??
your answer is really not professional !!
i ask something then you reply : “you stress too much the product” !!
the question is " when we receive the OK, does it mean that ALL data are really send and we can close the socket X ?"

for your information, by “highly used”, i mean that a javascript refresh the web page every 2 seconds.
this web page is only 2KB !
then 2 or 3 others clients (TCP or UDP) sockets may be used when required (closed soon after they finish the job ) !!

Daniel,

do you continue the support on this device ?
again i’m using this module since several time. i need to support the products for my customers.

thanks, regards