About the TCP/IP Chip category

## Hardwired TCP/IP Chips ##

iEthernet is the Ethernet controller chip that includes hardwired TCP/IP Core & MAC (&PHY).

For more information, please refer to TCP/IP Chip Product Comparison Table

Dear All

I want to design an interface to a FPGA. This FPGA will output in 16bit data, D0-D15. The data will will be sent to a WIZ145 board (W5300 + ARM32). The data will clocked from the FPGA to the ARM 32 at a data rate of 10MHz. The data file size will be variable, but known. I would like the handshake between the FPGA and the ARM32 to be simple. The ARM32 should handle all of the network protocols/stacks/ARPs transparently to FPGA. Has any used the WIZ145 to do this?

What Valentine’s Chocolate Day Gift Should I Buy

After showing your love with beautiful roses, what’s next? Let’s take Valentine’s Week forward and enter the day filled with the scent of chocolates everywhere.

February 9: Chocolate is one of the sweetest symbols of love! The importance it has in the whole party of love is undeniable.

We bet every girlfriend’s favorite day of love week would be Chocolate Day for the obvious reason. Therefore, this year wrap this symbol of love with all your love and give it to your partner. A girl who says no to chocolates is like a cute, fat boy who says no to food.

Visit us for: Happy Teddy Day Wishes And Quotes You Were Looking For