No Voltage on ExRes1 w/ W5500

Also, here are some pictures as requested. I am sorry for the low quality but hope that you shall find them useful nonetheless:
Photos.zip (400,3 KB)

Hello everyone, it’s me again. I’ve decided to improve my design (better, shorter differential routing, clock instead of crystal, better filter inductor) and have my boards preassembled to make sure there are no soldering errors.
I’ve got a mint condition W5500 breakout board here, with a brand new connector (same parameters though) and with a software that has worked with the official breakout board, too.

Well, same problems as before:
—No Link
—No voltage on Exres
—Surprisingly low current consumption
—Writing and reading registers works just fine, everything there is as expected.
—Reconfiguring the PHY works, but the Link does not work regardless of configuration

It feels as if the PHY is in power down mode, even though the corresponding register bits say that it is in auto negotiation mode… For instance, the W5500 consumes ~13mA like in Power down mode instead of 56mA as would be normal in Un-Link mode. Any thoughts on that? I will also send my design soon

As promised
Schematic:
Ethernet.pdf (120,7 KB)
3D View of the board
Ethernet.PDF (419,6 KB)

A quick follow-up for anyone wondering or any future person who stumbles across this thread:
After posting to another forum, someone pointed out that Pin 11 was wrongly connected to GND instead of 3V3. I must’ve overlooked it due to that pin being grouped with the ground pins. I don’t know who thought that it would be a good idea to create a schematic symbol like that (I took it form the Altium vault).

Anyway, thanks to everyone who contributed!