- Details – Describe your project details and show how you created your project, including images, screenshots, and/or video
- Components used in the project: Detail the hardware components as well as apps you used
- Documents – Include working source code with helpful comments
- Great photographs, videos, and screenshots are worth a thousand words. Ask yourself: “If I were a beginner reading this project, would I understand how to recreate it?”
- The project must clearly address the contest theme which is ‘IoT Project using Wiznet devices
- Your idea doesn’t have to be original, but it should be creative (a fresh take on an old idea is often worth as much as a brand new idea).