W5500 Http Client

Need a Commented example for W5500 Http Client

1 Like

I recommend to refer this project. It is similar to W5500.

Sorry for Late Response but I will check and Tell next Story. ThanQ by the way. I would be Helpful if the Link for that is Available. Actually I am Working in Non-OS environment and that On 16bit Controller

I have Started With Static IP . Thanks for the Help it is Working.

Hello V_Pan, I need to communicate the w5500 with the SMTP32 to use from the program this IP and call to the SMTP32 Program from other devices through the IP (W5500), could u tell me any example?

(SOCKET CLIENT)–> NETWORK → [W5500]—[STMP32](SOCKET SERVER)

How could I do this?

Thanks

sorry for the delay i was sick… I am Not able to understand your situation. i have PIC controller interface to W5500 module and i want it get configured itself(get its own DHCP-ip) that is what i have done . I am having some issue that at some router its gets ip but at some it does not . At my office location it works and gets IP but at my home it doesnot

I’m very new on that, I want my stm32 to work as a multithread OS, with diferent adapters with their controllers. one of this controller is the w5500 to get an IP from the router. I couldn’t succed with your PIC controller interfact to W5500. Is any example to see how to do it? Thanks

Hello. Can you share an example of the implementation of the HTTP-client for the microcontroller PIC18F?