W5500 tcp connection problem

ok @becky, i understood you clearly.
but as of now am not writing 0x0008, The value being passed to the TX_WR now is actually TX_WR + 0x03 , which is the data length am sending now!
And am getting same values for TX_WR and TX_RD

The process you mentioned above is correct.
If you still have symptoms, I do not know why.
So please attach your code.
I want to check it.

As I know it is normal (I use W5100 though).

You read TX_WR, then you increment it by number of bytes you want to send (0x03 in your case), and write the resulting value back to TX_WR. Until SEND command completes, you read original value of TX_WR from the register. Only after SEND command completes, it changes to TX_WR+0x03.

I caught this “problem” when trying to accumulate data in the TX buffer by placing chars into TX buffer and increasing value of TX_WR without issuing SEND command. Unfortunately, this does not work as next TX_WR always reads original value if SEND command was not issued.

@Eugeny @becky
Thanks for the help .
The issue is solved for now, and am getting the data as required.
The problem was with chip select duration. For one of the frame chip select was turning high before the completion of data transmission.

i will post my entire code here, as it could help someone in the future. Am not using the IO lib , am communicating with SPI frame as mentioned for W5500.

codefinal1.zip (132.6 KB)

Even I too have the same query.I want to include that I unable to fix the location of my HP laptop.I have contacted the helpdesk support garmin map updates free download 2019 .I have followed out all the manuals as suggested by the team such as follows:

Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Location.
Secondly,Under Default location, select Set default.
The Windows Maps app will open. Follow the instructions to change your default location.
Suggest us if anything else we need to include.

Hi, this calculation is not understood…