custom W5500 with arduino uno

Hi,

Scenario 1: I am trying to connect the custom w5500 module(design schematic as in WIZNET website w5500 ) with Arduino Uno with “the Webserver” program present in “the ethernet library” of Arduino.

The program compiles and uploads successfully and the console shows "server is connected at 192.168.1.177 " and “ethernet cable is not connected” although I have connected the ethernet cable and configured correct IP address.

By the working of the program, the IP(192.168.1.177) should output analog values in the browser which is not happening in my case.

The ethernet link and status LEDs doesn’t light up too.

The console output for webserver w5500

Scenario 2: After googling I imported the ethernet2 library in Arduino and run Webserver program with the same arrangements but it was in vain too.

By the working of the program, the IP(192.168.1.177) should output analog values in the browser which is not happening in my case.

The ethernet link and status LEDs doesn’t light up too.

The console output for webserver w5500 (ETHERNET2 library )

P.S: The same ethernet cable works fine when used with Arduino ethernet shield, hence it is not the issue with the ethernet cable.

The RJ45 used is RB1-125BAG1A and not the one given in schematic all other components like crystal oscillator, ic, capacitor, etc are used as per recommended parts only.

The schematic of custom w5500 is here
W5500_EVB_V1.0_1-W5500_EVB_V1.0_1.pdf (121.8 KB)

Should there be any changes done in the Hardware?

Please assist me at the earliest.

I requested to Scott, the hardware manager, to review this.
Please wait for reply.

Please send me a Gerber file for review.

Gerber for your reference in zip format.

SOS_010_V0.1_2412019_GERBER.zip (46.7 KB)

Hi I bought Wiznet ic with the motive that there is good technical guidance.But I am pretty disappointed with the support.

We thought of taking it to production level but may drop that off due to poor assistance.

Waiting for your reply…