I made my own custom board where a WIZ750SR-100 is fitted.
The WIZ750SR-100 comes with a 1.2.4 firmware according to “Wiznet S2E configuration tool 1.1.0”
Since the boar only links at 10Mbps and it should work at 100Mbps too I tried to update the firmware version through the Wiznet S2E configuration tool 1.1.0 :
- I boot the board in APP_BOOT = GND and it runs in boot mode (with LD2 and LD3 blinking)
- I search for the device with the configuration tool
- I click on “Firmware Upload”
- I select my WIZ750SR-1xxv129.bin file
- The firmware upload starts.
However it seems that before sending the update it temporaly loses the ethernet link and by the time it links again the Wiznet S2E configuration tool reports and update error.
I tried both direct conection to my laptop and through a switch and the behaviour is the same. Both link at 10Mbps and when trying to update the link is temporally lost.
- Should the factory version 1.2.4 link at 100Mbps ?
- How can I solve my problem when trying to update the firmware?
Thank you in advance.