WizFi630S firmware upgrade

Hello everyone!
I’d like to upgrade FW on WizFi630S and found links to the module’s FW here:
https://openwrt.org/toh/hwdata/wiznet/wiznet_wizfi630s
But when I’m trying to upgrade my WizFi630S using these files from the WEB interface, I get the following message:
"The uploaded image file does not contain a supported format. Make sure that you choose the generic image format for your platform. Select ‘Force upgrade’ to flash the image even if the image format check fails. Use only if you are sure that the firmware is correct and meant for your device! "
So,

1. is it OK to use ‘Force upgrade’ in this case?
  2. there are 2 links to FW files “openwrt-19.07.3-ramips-mt76x8-wiznet_wizfi630s-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin” and “openwrt-ramips-mt76x8-wiznet_wizfi630s-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin”. So what’s the difference between them and which one is better to use?
    Thank you!

First of all, sorry for the late reply.

1. The two versions you mentioned are versions on the openwrt community that have not been tested internally.

2. The first 19.07.3 seems to be the version someone ported for openwrt 19.07.3. The second file appears to be the development version of opewrt.
    Both files are not produced/tested by our company, so we do not guarantee operation at this time.

3. Currently, the version of the module distributed by Wiznet is based on openwrt 18.06. If you let us know which version of openwrt you need to port, we will inform you about whether or not to start the work after internal discussion and the result when proceeding.