please help with CLIENT w7500p

Hi.
I use Mbed compiler and Wizwiki-W7500p with LAN-connection to my notebook (192.168.0.3).
I can compile ECHO-server example (set IP 192.168.0.50 for server W7500p), use program (TCP client), connect notebook with server, send data from PC, recieve answer.
It is work correctly, Im happy)).
Now I want to configure the WIZ-board as a client, and the laptop as a server: the board will initiate a connection to the laptop, send a data packet, the server-client (in PC) will display this packet, and send something in response.
Where I can found example of CLIENT for W7500p?
Please show how will look program for a client that initiates a connection to 192.168.0.3:80 and sends a packet “12345678” to the server (which the program emulates on a PC)

Hello

Currently, it will be operating as a server using this function.

loopback_tcps(uint8_t sn, uint8_t* buf, uint16_t port)

If you switch to this function and operate the client, you can link it to the laptop and client.

loopback_tcpc(uint8_t sn, uint8_t* buf, uint8_t* destip, uint16_t destport)

Thank you

thanks, but this is not the answer to my question. I’m asking -
Where I can found example of CLIENT for W7500p?
Please show how will look program for a client that initiates a connection to 192.168.0.3:80 and sends a packet “12345678” to the server (which the program emulates on a PC)

Hi Louis,

I’m trying to use the WIZwiki-W7500P. Is there an example code, I want to get the via serial-Ethernet. Also look any examples or libraries for MQTT.

Please share some relevant documents/examples/pointers for the W7500P.

Thank you!