Support of Transparent Mode in WizFi 360- CON

Hi Team,

I am using WiZFi 360 in TCP server Mode and WiZFi 360 is having firmware version 1.0.7.5.
In this version, i see that Transparent Mode is not supported in TCP Server configuration.

So, i wanted to confirm that whether Transparent Mode supported in TCP Server Configuration or not ?

Hello,

The latest F/W version of WizFi360 is v1.1.1.7, and if you do not have to use v1.0.7.5, please use the latest F/W version v1.1.1.7.

Please note that transparent mode is not supported in server mode.

In the next version of v1.1.1.7, we plan to add a function so that you can use transparent mode in server mode.

Hi Austin,

Thanks for quick response

As the server mode does not support Transparent data transmission, i am using AT+CIPSENDBUF CMD for transmitting data into network(TCP Client will receive this data on other end)

Transmitting data in below sequence

1. AT+CIPSENDBUF=0,866
  2. Send 866 bytes (using UART comm interface to WiFi Module)
  3. Delay of 23ms

Repeat 1, 2,3 steps upto 10 min continuously
When i am testing the above changes, observed busy p… and sometimes busy s… as shown below.
In below snippet, 22222222222…are the actual data that i am transmitting.

When busy p… is occurred, AT+CIPSENDBUF this CMD itself is transmitted to network (observed this CMD on TCP Client )

So, my questions are

1. When is this busy p… and busy s… occurs ? (on my testing, i randomly observed this but any input on your end is very much appreciated)
  2. When busy p… occurs, what should be the handling on user end, means does user need to wait for some time and then send next SENDBUF CMD ? If yes, what should be the wait time ?
  3. Some times, i observed SEND FAIL when using above 3 steps in loop. So what is the root cause of this SEND FAIL and how should user handles this ?

Thanks
padmini

Hi @Padmini

I am sorry for late reply.

1. When is this busy p… and busy s… occurs ? (on my testing, i randomly observed this but any input on your end is very much appreciated)

busy s… : Busy sending. Can’t respond to new input because it is sending previous input.
busy p… : Busy processing. Can’t respond to new input because it is processing previous input.

1. When busy p… occurs, what should be the handling on user end, means does user need to wait for some time and then send next SENDBUF CMD ? If yes, what should be the wait time ?

Next AT command must be entered after the response result of the AT command, such as ‘OK’ or ‘ERROR’.

1. Some times, i observed SEND FAIL when using above 3 steps in loop. So what is the root cause of this SEND FAIL and how should user handles this ?

When data transmission fails, ‘SEND FAIL’ message is output.
After sending data, when ‘SEND OK’ message is output, send next data.

Thanks austin for the response.