W5500 in CodeVisionAVR

Hello everyone

I would like to use the W5500 with CodeVisionAVR.
Originally CodeVision has example webserver code for the W5100 however I was unable to get it to work on the W5500.
I will use ATMEGA128A.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Sorry PedroZuchi, i don’t have an answer for your question but I am wondering how you posted a question on the forum? I recently created an account and I literally cannot create a new topic anywhere

Hello Philm001, how are you?
I’m sorry for my English. It’s very simple to create a post. Being on the main page of the forum, initially log in. Notice that there is a little blue dot in the bottom right corner of the screen. It is the link for creating a new topic. If I can help with anything else, just let me know!
Good luck!

Thank you! I figured it out. Not very intuitive.

Hello
I will forward the part where posting is not intuitive to the relevant department. Thank you for your response.

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in our product!

It seems you’re trying to use the W5500 with CodeVisionAVR. Although there is example web server code for the W5100 included in CodeVisionAVR, it does not work with the W5500, so more specific information will be needed to resolve the issue. You mentioned using an ATMEGA128A, and it would be helpful to know whether the issue lies on the hardware side or the software side. If it’s a software issue, could you specify which part of the code you’re having difficulty with?

The W5100 and W5500 offer similar functionalities, but there can be differences in how they handle processes internally or in their initialization routines, so modifications to the code may be necessary. For instance, fine-tuning might be required in areas such as SPI communication settings, network configurations (IP, Gateway, Subnet Mask, etc.), and socket settings.

When modifying or writing new code for using the W5500 with the ATMEGA128A, providing information on what parts of the existing code for the W5100 need to be changed, especially if you’re encountering issues with network settings or during the data transmission process, will allow us to offer more accurate assistance.

Additionally, if there are error messages or if the code stops at a specific step or behaves unexpectedly during execution, sharing detailed descriptions of these issues will greatly aid in resolving the problem.

Please let us know the specifics of your situation, and we’ll do our best to find a solution.