I’m using pre-release firmware v. 2.0 because I need the socket library.
But I need to add some extra modules to the source and want to build it from source.
I tried to use your explanation here, but the “uf2-file” will be useless:
Could you help me to do a quick guide building from source, I can’t get your example to work (remember I want to use the v2.0) and I’m NOT using Visual Studio Code:
- Download: https://github.com/Wiznet/RP2040-HAT-MicroPython/archive/refs/tags/v2.0.0.zip
- Extract the zip-file to a user path
- cd [user path(=github source code setup path)]
- cmake CMakeLists.txt
- cd ~/libraries/ports/rp2
- nano Makefile
- change "MICROPY_PY_WIZNET5K ?= 5105 " to "MICROPY_PY_WIZNET5K ?= 5500 "
- make MICROPY_PY_WIZNET5K=5500
I hope you have time to help me, thanks in advance!