Unable to read the TX Buffer of w5500

Hi,

I wanted to read the data i have written o the buffer, but when ever i read the pointers RD and WR both are same at every point and i am using wiz_send_data() for writing and wiz_read_buffer() for reading it back.
But when the change the command register value to the send_command i am observing the packet on the wireshark with the data i am writing over the buffer.

Dear dhanunjay

What kind of type is your MCU?
First of all, please check SPI operation between MCU and W5500. Is it work?
And then refer to loopback_tcps() function in loopback.c file. (GitHub - Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver: ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the application design of WIZnet TCP/IP chips as W5500, W5300, W5200, W5100 W5100S. )

The following all cases were released products.
NXP case:
Please refer to SPI Interface in GitHub - Wiznet/WIZ550S2E: Serial to Ethernet Module based on W5500 & Cortex-M0 or GitHub - Wiznet/W5500_EVB: W5500-EVB Library and Examples

ST case:
Refer to SPI Interface in GitHub - Wiznet/WIZ550SR: Serial to Ethernet Module based on W5500 & Cortex-M3 or GitHub - Wiznet/WIZ550web: Webserver application with W5500 for things (Non-OS)

And last, please confirm schematic files by WIZnet. (support@wiznet.io)

Thanks.

Hi jim,

I am using pic18f45k22 micro controllers. SPI between pic and w5500 is working, i have tested the loopback tcp.
Problem is i am unable to send the a TCP Packet with size of 1514 bytes. I am trying to fill the TX buffer with 1460 and then change the command register to the send command. but when i did that i am only seeing the last set i am writing to the TX buffer.