Hi all, I purchased a seeedstudio Arduino shield with wizfi250 chip onboard.
Despite there’s a guide on the website for upgrading the firmware the chip doesn’t seem to enter into program mode by shorting the boot mode jumper.
Neither I made it by sending the at+fota command thru serial (the network didn’t show up).
Do you have any advises or suggestions, please?
- Connect WizFi250 to PC via USB-cable.
- Short the boot-mode-jumper.
- Launch the serial-terminal program.
- Reset the WizFi250-EVB using reset button(or SW1 button).
- Now, you can see the bootloader menu as below.
- Upload APP by USART
- Upload DCT by USART
- Factory Recover