I purchased a WIZ108SR modul (MAC: 00-0B-DC-19-91-C9), but I cannot make it run.
- I tried with config tool -> no modul found, no ping response
- I tried with CMD Mode -> nothing in the terminal window
- I tried with WizISP -> I succesfully connected to it and every memory block is “FF” -> empty ??? I got an empty MCU???
- I tried to reflash with WIZ108SR_V220.bin -> still no go
- I tried with other example programs (like HTTPs demo) and the modul worked
So, where is the problem? How can I change my modul back to work? How to reflash it in a correct way?
I need the correct firmware for programing with WizISP.