WIZ750SR - FW upgarde via ISP interface /problem

Hi, after upgarding the fw via ISP interface, the module doesn’t work and it is not recognized by the Configuration Tool. I used W7500 ISP Tool app and W7500x_S2E_Production.bin file.
Writing FW with success - seems flashed fine. So, what’s gone wrong?
Btw, we tried ISP ineraface for FW upgr. because we are going to provide similar board (to WIZ750SR) base on W7500P chipset. Also would be great if You provide us writing MAC address method.

BR,
Radek

1 Like

If the configuration data (such as MAC address) is empty after WIZ750SR product production or firmware update using WIZISP, the product asks the user to input MAC address.

You can enter the MAC address in the serial port for ISP in the following format.

[MC] [MAC address with colons] [CR] [LF]

For Example,

MC00:08:DC:00:00:00\r\n

Please enter the MAC address of your device.

And I attach the MAC address input tool(for using our product production) together. If you have trouble with entering serial data, please use the tool I attached.

WizMACTool_v20151127.zip (7.1 MB)

p.s
When using WIZISP, please select [Erase All Code Block] of ‘Step 2 Erase’. This is because the configuration data of WIZ750SR is stored in the data flash area of the W7500P chip.

2 Likes

thanks for the info,

After that we got some boot data in UART console, but there is no detection of module in configuration tool?

regards,
Muralidhar M

Radek,

We’re you able to successfully develop your WIZ750SR like board? Did you successfully program the W7500P from the ISP interface? Did you have to do anything special programming a blank W7500P? Is this chip able to be programmed over TCP/IP without using the serial ISP interface?

Thanks,
Aaron