Wiz105SR TTL serial to ethernet config problem

Hello,

I am trying to use a Wiz105SR TTL using a MAX3232 TTL to RS232 converter. I do not have the test board and I have connected 3.3v to the module. My firewall is OFF.

Now when I start WIZ1x0SR_Configtool, I get an error “Run-time error ‘10048’ : Address in use” and even if the window opens up,none of the tabs in the software works, not even the exit.

Q1. What could be the problem? I get this error anyway, the module being connected or not.

Q2. Is there any other way to configure it via serial like through AT commands or through ethernet.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Hello gauravptalukdar89,

thanks for your inquiry regarding the WIZ105SR configuration tool and the module itself.

[quote=“gauravptalukdar89”]Now when I start WIZ1x0SR_Configtool, I get an error “Run-time error ‘10048’ : Address in use” and even if the window opens up,none of the tabs in the software works, not even the exit.

Q1. What could be the problem? I get this error anyway, the module being connected or not.
[/quote]

As the error message says, a necessary address is in use. Do you have any software from National Instruments/VISA installed? (ni.com/visa/)
The runtime error 10048 can occur if there is another software blocking a necessary port. Our software sends out a packet on port 5001 to broadcast and gets the informations from the modules as return. There are some software products from National Instruments (mainly VISA) that block ports when booting Windows - even if the software is not used at all.

Yes, you can configure the module via serial through AT commands. Please have a look at WIZnet S2E (Serial-to-Ethernet) Device’s Configuration Tool Programming Guide that can be found at wiznet.co.kr/UpLoad_Files/Re … _v120e.pdf.

Thank you and best regards,
Felix

Hello,

I know that topic is a little out of date , but I have the same problem.
I use LabVIEW on my computer and the port 5001 is used.

Can I change the port number of the “WIZ1xxSR Config Tool” anyway?

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Patrick