How to stop connection after ATA command

after 2.5 weeks tried with wizfi220, wizfi220 work fine and can connect into TCP server. . There was RSSI problem, we need to attach antenna. No need development board becouse schematic is good enough.

But I still have simple question. I can’t find it at datasheet. Please tell me how to stop connection into TCP server after we success with ATA command.

Your wizard software was helpfull, it can generate AT command fast, and help me to understand wizfi work. Just I want to give you a critic. Your wizard not include security with WPA2-PSK. (not include AT+WPAPSK command). So i have to read datasheet and write some AT commands myself when work with WPA2-PSK aces point.

Please tell me how to stop connection into TCP server after we success with ATA command.

Regards,

Gunawan Sinariadi

Hi

Thank you for your advice and there is my answer.

If your WizFi210 is data mode, you have to switch command mode using “+++” command and then enter “AT+NCLOSE=CID” command in order to disconnect with TCP server.

If your WizFi210 is command mode, you can use “AT+NCLOSE=CID” command without “+++” command.