WIZ750SR Cannot be found by configuration tool anymore

Hello,
4 days ago I successfully connected my WIZ750SR to my laptop and configured it to UDP mode using the configuration tool. However when I tried to configure it again today, it cannot be found by the configuration tool. It also does not respond to pings.

I did not change my laptops settings (IP 192.168.11.3, 255.255.255.0 subnet mask, 192.168.11.1 gateway). The power and ethernet connection is good (red power led is on and rj45 leds are flashing).

How can I fix this?

Best regards,
Florian

hello,

Is the Configuration tool showing the device MAC address you’re using when searching for devices?

No it shows 0 devices found for UDP Broadcast and cant establish a connection via TCP

Can you try again after updating the firmware?

How can I update the firmware without being able to connect it to the configuration tool?

First, let’s talk about how to find your device if the configuration tool doesn’t see it.

• The symptom of not searching in Configuration tool is as follows.
    1. Set the virtual machine(virtual box) to disabled.
    • Control Panel - Network and Sharing Center - You can see the list of networks connected to your PC when you change the adapter settings. From there, set all of your virtual machines to “Disable”.
    • And search again with the configuration tool.
    1. Disable Wi-Fi on your PC.
    • Go to Control Panel - Network and Sharing Center - Change the adapter settings and set Wi-Fi to “Disable”.
    • And search again with the configuration tool.
  • It doesn’t solve search, the workaround is to check the following:
    1. Make sure that the LAN cable is working properly.
    • Check that the LAN cable is defective.
    1. If there is no problem with the LAN cable, connect the product directly to the PC 1:1 and search with the configuration tool.
    • If it is search, check the connected network structure.
    • When testing in a corporate network area, If can block the search IP / Port of the configuration tool in the corporate network system. Please check this part. The configuration tool uses ports 50001 and 50002.
    • If not, check the switch (router).
    • Please check if the router is working.
    • There is a possibility that the LAN port of the router is broken. Please replace it with another router.

Once the device is verified, the tool can update the F/W.