We are currently trialing the WIZ120SR module on a board utilising both serial ports.
We have the following problem with our module - can you please shed some light on the issue. Looks to be a memory problem and defaults are being loaded.
- Turn on power
- Search for device using application
- Device found with MAC 39:39:39:39:39:39
- Click on device and the following info shows
Default serial info also shows (serial debugging disabled)
- I change any setting and click “Setting”
- Settings upload sucessfully
- Search for device again and device not found. Cannot contact with serial ports or application until reset of device but it resets to those default settings.
I guess, this is the fault of manufacturing Processes(MAC write) or flash memory.
Do you have WIZ120SR-EVB?
If you have EVB, possible to re-write MAC Address.
If not, please RMA request to distributor.
Hi, can you please explain the process of re-writing MAC address or point me in the right direction for documentation. I could not find anything.
MAC address 39:39:39:39:39:39 is wrong.
So, i guess the WIZ120SR module’s state is ready to input the new MAC address.
Follow the next steps.
- The module connect to the PC and connect Terminal program.
- Turn on the module, terminal will print out “Wait for MAC address”.
- Input the MAC address as follows: S0008DCxxxxxx (refer to MAC address on your module)
- if the terminal program print out “R” and “OK”, input MAC address is success.