Data to server using HTTPS Post method

in my project i want to send some data to server using HTTPS post method. i search but can’t find any help so i ask here.
i also search in iolibrary but there is no example or library for HTPPS and HTTP.

As far as I know, we not support the HTTPs Application.
This link is the example of HTTP client using W5x00(iolibrary).

this example on HTTPclient but i want to implement HTTPS client, just to send data to server.
so HTTPS client is not possible in your device?
right now we use Wiznet W5500-EVB for testing my all requirement after all test we implement w5500 in our product.
is any way like we use w5500 module and higher RAM controller and we implement HTTPS.

As far as I know, we not support the HTTPS(HTTP + TLS) application.

This link is the example of TLS using W5x00.
So, You have to add and modify this code with HTTP Client code.

when above example compile, i get following error for Wiznet-EVB.

c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_8.2.2_650/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: Warning: alignment 2 of symbol len' in ./src/ioLibrary/Application/HTTP_Client/httpClient.o is smaller than 4 in ./src/main.o c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_8.2.2_650/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: HTTPServer_LPC11E36_LPCXpresso.axf section .text’ will not fit in region MFlash96' c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_8.2.2_650/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: HTTPServer_LPC11E36_LPCXpresso.axf section .bss’ will not fit in region RamLoc8' c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_8.2.2_650/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: region MFlash96’ overflowed by 63284 bytes
c:/nxp/lpcxpresso_8.2.2_650/lpcxpresso/tools/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/5.4.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: region `RamLoc8’ overflowed by 4468 bytes
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [HTTPServer_LPC11E36_LPCXpresso.axf] Error 1

I will compile the project immediately and answer it as soon as possible.
Can you please tell me if mcu (target) changes whether or not?

i just add TLS library to “HTTPServer_LPC11E36_LPCXpresso” example code and in that example MCU is LPC11E36.
i try to upload sample project but it’s size is approx7Mb so i can’t upload.

Hi,
TLS cannot be uploaded to the W5500-EVB.
Because there is not enough memory.
M4 core was used in the GitHub link where the example was posted. W5500-EVB is not enough because it uses M0 MCU.

Hi can I use this library for RP2040 ? I need to http request with RP2040 and W5500.

I’m sorry I’m late
We support the microypython and C.
You can visit and use the as below link.